Using any new medication or supplement can be a hard decision to make, especially with so much exposure about side effects and recalls. You want to make sure you are using something that"s safe, effective, and made with the best ingredients possible. How do you know what to choose?
Procerin ingredients have been formulated to work especially for male pattern baldness:
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is a natural extract from a fruit called Sernoa repens. It blocks DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), the male hormone that causes hair loss if too much of it"s being produced in your body. Blocking DHT is the only known way to end the hair loss associated with male pattern baldness.
- Nettles: Nettle root increases circulation, and promotes blood flow to the scalp. It has vitamins A and C in it to give the new hair follicles the nutrition they need to grow.
- Gotu Kola: Promotes and supports the expansion and growth of hair, and promotes circulation through the whole body, even the scalp. Gotu Kola also helps wounds heal quicker, and helps with memory and concentration.
- Magnesium: important to help protein do its job of supporting hair and skin health. Magnesium is also good to help with bone health.
- Zinc: Necessary for hair tissue to remain healthy, also fights skin problems that may cause hair loss. Zinc also fights skin problems such as acne, and boils, and helps with sore throats.
- Pumpkin seeds: Used as a hair loss remedy for years, possibly helps control levels of testosterone in the body. Pumpkin is also said to fight disease.
Not only are Procerin ingredients healthy for your hair, they can benefit you overall. There are no known side effects with Procerin, or any of Procerin"s ingredients. For more information about Procerin ingredients, visit procerin.com.